Together we will determine how many hours of photography coverage you will need. Most weddings require six to eight hours to capture all of your special moments in both posed and photo-journalistic shots. Jan will help you sketch out a photo plan for your wedding day, which will allow you to create a realistic overall schedule for your big day!
Your Wedding Package can include:
Then we will review all of the options available to create your OWN wedding package! When you sign my wedding contract, you may purchase items for up to TWO YEARS after the date of your wedding at your contracted price.
- Engagement Photo Session (Proofs and Prints included)
- Wedding Rehearsal Coverage (This is a unique option not offered by others.)
- Wedding Photography Coverage for 6 to 8 hours
- Ownership of wedding photos
- Wedding Proof Album (100-200 proofs)
- Coffee Table Book of Your Wedding Day Story: A unique 10" x 10" hardcover
book using full color photos of your Wedding Day!
- Your 24" x 28" Framed & Matted Wedding Photo
- Large Canvas Wedding Portrait: 16" x 20" or 20" x 24"
- Millers Storefront, so that friends and family
to view and purchase photos your wedding photos!
- Items are available for Two Years after the date
of your wedding, at your contracted price.
Traditional portrait photography is also available for when your new family starts to grow!
Contact me for a quote!